- A programmer had a problem. He thought to himself, “I know, I’ll solve it with threads!”. has Now problems. two he
- A programmer had a problem. He thought “I know, I’ll create an API”. Now everybody has a problem.
- A programmer had a problem. He said “I know, I’ll make a solution.” //TODO
- Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.
- A programmer gets a phone call from his wife on the way home. “While you’re out, buy some milk.” He never returns.